I meant to write this post last year, and ran out of time… so for a year, a scrap of paper with scribbled addresses has had a prominent spot on my magnetic board.
Tonight was a beautiful night, so Lorie and I drove around to confirm the houses were still showing the outstanding displays that we saw last year.
MANY houses and neighbourhoods have lovely displays. I am proud of our Morningside neighbourhood. (Springdale Drive in Pitt Meadows) but there are no houses that are EXTRAORDINARY !!!
Here are the houses that Lorie and I have come across, in Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge, that have AMAZING Christmas light displays.
(And if you find others, PLEASE let me know !!!)
- 11749 192A Street, Pitt Meadows, BC
- 12147 – 201 Street, Maple Ridge
- 20298 Lindsay Avenue, Maple Ridge
- 12266 – 203 Street, Maple Ridge
- 21456 – 122 Avenue, Maple Ridge
- 21614 – 122 Avenue, Maple Ridge
Hopefully this can help folks enjoy the Holiday Season !!!
Merry Christmas, everyone !
PS A suggestion from a reader, named Steve:
- 11940 Hood Street, Maple Ridge